Petzl MGO Open 60 Connector
Petzl’s MGO Open 60 is an auto-locking, directional connector. This connector features a large gate opening for connecting to metal structures or large diameter cables and bars. The gated connection point allows attachment to different types of lanyards such as the Absorbica or Grillon. If the lanyard is damaged, the connector can be removed and reused.
- Designed for connection to metal structures or to large-diameter cables and bars
- Gated connection point for direct attachment of the MGO Open to Absorbica or Grillon lanyards. If the lanyard is damaged, the connector can thus be reused.
- Special connection point helps keep the carabiner loaded on its major axis
- Ergonomic unlocking handle
- Major Axis Strength: 23 kN
- Gate Opening: 63 mm