The Truck Cache is constructed of tough 1,000-denier CORDURA nylon with padded sides to protect and store all the rigging hardware needed to set up a main line and belay system. The Cache carries like a briefcase using the sturdy molded split-apart handle and features hide-away shoulder straps so that it can be backpacked in on longer carries. The bag can be quickly folded open on the ground or hung from the side of the vehicle using the integrated gutter hooks. Pockets and hook-and-loop straps hold anchor straps attached to MPDs, pulleys for mechanical advantage systems, Prusik cords, carabiners, and web. The Cache is also designed to work with traditional RPM systems. A quick release strap down the center holds an XL Edge Pad, which also provides added protection for the hardware. A rear sleeve secures Ultra-Pro Edge Protectors. The Cache fits efficiently in a truck compartment or behind the seat for quick access.
- Designed to carry MPD system or traditional RPM system
- Constructed from extra long-life 1,000-denier CORDURA nylon
- Clear-view sleeve to display agency I.D.
- Molded split-apart handle allows for comfortable carrying and loading
- Hide-away shoulder straps for carrying as a backpack
- Integrated gutter hooks allow the bag to be suspended from a vehicle